Fortunately my trepidation was not necessary as I felt great the whole race and felt I had more in the tank. In 5 years, I think that might have been the best I've felt after a race. Usually legs hurt or chest is burning or my stomach isn't happy. So I probably could have gone slightly faster, but not much. So now I'm feeling confident to head up to Michigan for the Steelhead 70.3.
Now I have to brag on my wife. At 12.5 weeks pregnant, she took it real easy and still turned in any impressive result. For those that know how she normally races, a smiling face as she is about to cross the finish line is not normal.
2 comments:
Congratulations on the impressive tri results, both of you. But more importantly, congratulations on the wonderful news! With your combined genetics, I'm sure we're looking at a future Olympic triathlon champ!
Daren
Love the blog! Congrats to both of you. Impressive Nancy. When I was 12 weeks prego I got tired after shopping for 2 hours at the mall!!
Post a Comment