Tuesday, April 28, 2009

12 weeks

Camden was 12 weeks this past Saturday.
She continues to take it easy on Mom and Dad, we are very grateful.

She got to meet Great Grandma Jane over Easter. We had brunch with the Miller clan.

Nancy started back to work on Tues/Thurs and that has been going well while Camden is at a home daycare with 4-5 other children. We feel lucky to have found this as the flexibility is nice to be able to just do part-time.

Camden is approx 11lbs by now, steadily growing everyday. There was one day last month where I did not see her for for about 24hrs and when I picked her up out of her crib I noticed a distinct difference in her overall size. It's pretty amazing what a difference one day can make.

I'll try not to be so delayed in getting pics out. Although I guess I say that everytime. :-)

Click the album below to see the latest pics.
6-12 weeks

This was her go home outfit and it was obviously wayyyy too big. It's still a little too big, but she's definitely filling it out a lot better.

From 6-12 weeks

No comments: