Sorry I've been so delayed getting a post out.
We've made it through the first month.
Camden is still making life pretty easy on us.
Last night she slept from 7:30pm to 3:30, ate/changed, then slept to 7:30am.
We won't get our hopes up that this will be the norm just yet.
She took to the first bottle we gave her and has no issues. As long as there is milk involved, she doesn't care where it's coming from. :-)
She is quickly gaining weight. Last week she was around 8lbs. She was clothed, so we are subtracting a few ounces. So she's gained a third or more of her birth weight in just under 4 weeks.
Nancy plans to start a Tues/Thurs work schedule in a couple weeks.
I've started my new job with AMC Theatres. No transition period as I'm jumping right into a project with a deadline the end of March. It's going well, though.
Here's a link to recent pictures.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17845&id=1020215455&l=f0cd1
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment